Healthy Starts will help answer your questions about parenting, your child’s changing needs, and being a family.
Healthy Starts is Home Visiting
Being a new parent can be overwhelming - the Healthy Starts at HCS team is here to help! Our nurse, social workers, and home visitors can meet with you in the familiar comfort of your home, or if you prefer, you can come to our office. Together, we will sort out your questions and seek out other services to make life easier for you and your family.
Healthy Starts at HCS can help with:
• Medical coverage, including the NH Medicaid Application
• Applying for WIC and other community services
• Locating housing assistance
• Connecting to a medical home
• Prenatal education
• Postpartum visits
• Lactation support and education
• Health education
• Parenting education
• ASQ and ASQ-SE childhood development screenings
• Referrals and links to other services